Union Omaha: 3-0
✅37.1% think @HuskerExtraSip was right on the mark or underestimating Nebraska's chances at home ✅41.7% think he is overestimating Big Red's chances ✅21.2% just wanted to see the results 😀 That's a healthy mix of optimism and 'prove it.' Thanks for voting. 🗳️🌽
So what is the deal here. The people want things that senators view as so politically unpopular that they won’t craft it in a way that could make it more palatable. It happens year after year with issues on the left and the right.
Two Big Ten West programs, that have been the mark of stability, are now looking for new A.D.’s.
Northwestern's AD search: -- Took 4 months -- Promoted someone named as a defendant in a cheerleader's discrimination lawsuit. -- No introductory press conference -- Mass student protest. -- Resigns. Now, a linguistics professor is temporarily running a B1G athletic department.
RT @alex_kirshner: So, uh, while Northwestern's former deputy AD resigns from the top job under pressure ... are we, uh, are we gonna ask what's up with his old boss who just became the commissioner of the ACC? What happened there?
PFIZER VACCINE: Starting tomorrow, we've verified that all 12-15 year olds (with parent or guardian) can walk into any participating CVS or Hy-Vee in Nebraska and get their COVID-19 vaccination shot.