The Penguins have acquired forward Joseph Blandisi (@_themagicbullet) from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for Derek Grant. Blandisi went to Anaheim in the Henrique/Vatanen deal. Back in the Metropolitan Division now. Full details:...
Blandisi went to Anaheim in the Henrique/Vatanen deal. Back in the Metropolitan Division now
The Joseph Blandisi Era appears to be over in Anaheim. He played 6 games for the Ducks after arriving from the #NJDevils as the fifth wheel in the Sami Vatanen for Adam Henrique trade (given that Henrique has signed an extension, the teams have also swapped 3rd round picks).
*Assumes that like 75 percent of the replies are Firefly and the other 25 percent are wrong answers* *Checks replies* That was about right.