I thought in 2009 we'd get to see LeBron vs Kobe in the Finals, living up to the great puppet commercials. But after hitting The Shot Heard Round the World G2 vs Orlando, LeBron predictably tightened up, lost to Dwight's Magic 6. Oh, well, Kobe would've embarrassed him any way
Wow, I hadn’t heard that. Very sad news! Praying for his family. Didn’t know him well, but certainly remember him playing here. 🙏🏻
This is great Cody! Congrats!!
The 10-day contract of forward Gary Clark has expired. Clark was not at the Magic's shootaround this morning, and he will not be on the roster when the team hosts the Celtics tonight. That leaves Orlando with 14 players on conventional contracts and one open roster spot.
I’ll take the first month.
I sort of want the Red Sox to not have a manager for spring training just to see what that even looks like. Hell, go into the season without a manager. Do a manager of the month thing. Fans vote for next the month's manager. Get real weird with it.
- Orlando Magic @OrlandoMagic
- Terrence Ross @TerrenceRoss
- Michael Carter-Willi @mcarterwilliams
- Nikola Vucevic @NikolaVucevic
- Al-Farouq Aminu @farouq1
- Mike Bianchi @BianchiWrites
- FOX Sports Florida & Sun @FOXSportsFL
- Chris Hays, Orlando Sentinel @OS_ChrisHays
- Spectrum Sports 360 @SpecSports360
- Orlando Magic Daily @OMagicDaily