The @AztecFB team is 4-0 after beating Twoson 48-21. @jonschaeffer has the Aztecs Wrap Up Show right now! Listen Live: https://t.co/W4yGQHurNJ
The Aztecs are 4-0 for the first time since 2017 and for just the 2nd time in the last 40 seasons. SDSU begins conference play against New Mexico on Oct. 9 in Carson.
HALFTIME @AztecFB 21, Towson 14 — Total yards: Towson 215, SDSU 194 — SDSU QB Lucas Johnson 11-16, 98 yd, TD/INT — Towson QB Chris Ferguson 15-23, 187 yd, 2 TD — SDSU 21 carries, 96 yd, led by Kaegun Williams (8-69, TD) — SDSU's Matt Araiza 3 punts for 65.7 yd avg (long of 72)
SDSU running back Greg Bell is apparently out for remainder of game for @AztecFB after injury to his left shoulder/collarbone. Bell is sitting on sideline now with ice pack over his left collarbone. Bell, who was fourth in nation with 405 rushing yards, had 2 carries for 4 yards.
- San Diego State Aztecs @GoAztecs
- Bally Sports San Diego @BallySportsSD
- San Diego State Men's Basketball @Aztec_MBB
- Ted Leitner @TedLeitner
- XTRA1360 @XTRA1360
- Derek Togerson @DerekNBCSD
- Bernie Wilson @berniewilson
- Ernie Martinez @erniemartinezSD
- Jack Cronin @JackCroninPXP
- Kirk D Kenney @sdutkirKDKenney