Funny, no NCAA administrators are calling for a “national standard” or government regulation of conference realignment. They just want to regulate the athletes’ money. How transparent can you be?!
Sources: The ACC and other leagues have made inquiries — through back channels — to Oklahoma and Texas. The schools are still expected to start the process of joining the SEC next week. The Texas and OU backchannel communication to the SEC has been going on for more than a year.
I'm sad for doctors and nurses caring for patients stricken in the latest COVID surge. Those patients are almost entirely unvaccinated. https://t.co/hpZVLzAPeC
There's a special spot in my heart for a well-told story. That spot is currently full after reading this absolutely great story about the UW softball champ Danielle Lawrie and what these Olympics mean to her. https://t.co/LMKiHC8KBN
- Doug Gottlieb @GottliebShow
- Pac-12 Network @Pac12Network
- Ken Pomeroy @kenpomeroy
- Washington Athletics @UWAthletics
- Washington Men's Basketball @UW_MBB
- Mitch Levy @Mitch_Seattle
- Seattle Times Sports @SeaTimesSports
- Larry Stone @StoneLarry
- Chris Egan King-5 TV @ChrisEgan5
- Curtis Crabtree @Curtis_Crabtree